WEBSITE PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Onix Ceramica, S.L. is a company for whom transparency in information is essential to establishing a relationship of trust with the people who make up our project and with our suppliers and customers. The protection of the personal data of the people who trust us is of vital importance to us. Therefore, we wish to inform you, by way of this Privacy and Personal Data Protection Policy, regarding how we collect and treat or use said data.
This privacy and personal data protection policy establishes the basis upon which Onix Cerámica, S.L., with registered offices at Avda. Real de Extremadura, 23, 12200, Onda (Castellón), treats the personal data our users voluntarily provide us through the website.
This Policy shall always be applicable when data is provided to Onix Cerámica, S.L., who shall be responsible for your data (Data Processing Manager), and through any of the contact, registration or subscription forms where data of a personal nature is collected (name, email, etc.).
WHAT WE COMMIT OURSELVES TO DO
- To respect the privacy of our users and treat personal data with their consent.
- To treat the personal data that we need strictly to provide the requested service, and to treat said data in a secure and confidential manner, taking the necessary measures to prevent unauthorized access and improper use thereof.
- To not use personal data for purposes other than those for which we have previously obtained consent.
- To neither give nor share personal data with third parties.
- To keep personal data only for the duration of time strictly necessary for the specific purpose for which said data has been provided.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE USE
- Through our website we may collect personal data for different purposes:
- Management of information requests.
- Management of registration on the web and of the Mosaic Creator web app
- Management of the subscription to the mailing lists for the sending of electronic commercial communications
- Management of data for processing in personnel selection processes.
- Carrying out of marketing studies for statistical purposes. Said analysis is carried out by the personnel of the Marketing Department of ONIX Cerámica S.L., and information is never transferred to third parties.
Depending on the purpose for which the data is provided, only data that is strictly necessary shall be required.
It is important that the user be aware of the data they provide and the purpose for which they provide it, because at the time said information is provided, the user accepts that we collect, store and use this data for the required purpose. The user may, at any time, withdraw the consent previously given, by using the appropriate channels, as the consent given by the interested party serves as the legal basis and legitimacy for the processing of their personal data.
ACCURACY AND VERACITY OF THE DATA
The user, when providing the data required in the forms is solely responsible for the veracity of the data submitted, guarantees and is responsible for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertakes to keep said data duly updated.
YOUR RIGHTS OVER THE PERSONAL DATA PROVIDED
Once the personal data has been provided, you will have the right to:
- request information regarding any doubts you may have or about how we use the data; obtain ACCESS to it.
- RECTIFY or delete your information or impose LIMITATIONS on its processing.
- CANCELLATION of the data.
- OBJECTION to the treatment of your data.
- PORTABILITY of the data.
At any time, you may exercise these Rights, in writing and accrediting your identity at Onix Cerámica, S.L., Avda. Real de Extremadura, 23, 12200, Onda (Castellón), or by email at: rrhh@ onixmosaico.com.
In addition, you may file a claim with the official authority in these matters, in this case the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if you consider that the processing of personal data violates the applicable legislation.
PROTECTION AND STORAGE OF DATA
We will only keep the data for the time strictly necessary in order to provide the requested service or until the owner of said data requests its deletion, adopting the appropriate technical and organizational measures against unauthorized or illegal treatment and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, doing everything possible to protect said data and keep it secure.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE SHARE WITH THIRD PARTIES
Data transfers are not foreseen except in those cases in which there is a legal obligation. International data transfers are not anticipated to occur.
INFORMATION RELATING TO THE USE OF OTHER WEBSITES and SOCIAL NETWORKS
Onix Cerámica, S.L., is only responsible for the content and management of the website of which it is the owner or holds a right of a similar nature. Any other web page or social network or repository of information on the Internet, outside of this website, is the responsibility of its legitimate owners.